Fancy sugar free apple.
Now, you are ready for the grand tour of our apartment.

Cluttered closet. Actually it is very organized though you may not be able to see that from your vantage point.

Sitting on our bed, looking into our closet, and computer desk. On the right is the door to the living room.
Hey ,there is that bed I was sitting on. If you look close you can see where I was sitting.

There is that fantastic be again. Oops.
On the right, is part of our kitchen. this is our old TV, and the door you see is to our bedroom. I am standing in our living room.
This is some of our storage behind the door in our kitchen. the mustard coloured cube on the right is our washing machine.

The Kitchen, and that door the storage/washing machine were hiding behind.
Cluttered closet. Actually it is very organized though you may not be able to see that from your vantage point.
Sitting on our bed, looking into our closet, and computer desk. On the right is the door to the living room.
There is that fantastic be again. Oops.
The Kitchen, and that door the storage/washing machine were hiding behind.

4 comments:
I am really mad... I wrote a 3 paragraph comment and when I went to publish it, it disappeared! So, I will try again. If it doesn't work, I'm going to call. :)
I loved the little footprint... it was so stinkin' cute. And did you notice that he was still waving at me?? :) I did! Smart kid... I'm making blankets and I'm sure that he is trying to "butter me up!" It is working!
Your apartment looks cute. We wish that we were sitting at the table playing games with you, but... I hope that you can find someone there who will play games with you instead. How is your TV working out? You didn't send a picture of it. Maybe next time.
You are looking cute Laura. It is starting to get "real" now. Being off our mission has let me think about it more I guess. We are excited for March to roll around! We are going to be there for the blessing... we might not get there right when it is born (which makes me very sad!), but we will get there ASAP! Can't wait!
Stay healthy... we will call you soon! Love ya, Mom and Dad
Too fun! I love house tours. Where are you going to put the baby and all of his gear? Let me tell you, you won't have any room left. Those babies come with more stuff than you can even imagine. Laura is looking like a cutie, NOT a heffalump! Just scroll through the archives of my old blog to August 2005. Then you'll know heffalump!! I got very excited to see the tiny foot print. Babies are the greatest! I don't know if I'll be able to make it out there, but I really hope I can. I would love to see tiny Ethan when he is all new and sweet smelling (they come with a new baby smell, kind of like puppies have a new smell---only new babies is better.) Anyway, I wanted to see your new TV. Where's the pic? Your apartment looks very nice, and I like the organized closet :) I would also like to see your bathroom. Love you all, and thanks for the blog! xoxoxoxoxo Andrea
Hi!!
Great blog. I also love apartment/house tours. We've heard so much about this new TV, let's see it! It's funny, but mothers always think alike. Like Andrea, I was thinking, where are they going to put the baby and all his stuff....He will take over the whole place, hahahah, but totally worth it. I love the ultrasound pictures, he's so cute, and I LOVE the name! I saw one of the quilts Delores made and you are going to LOVE it! I wanted to steal it and you will see why when you see it. My little Ethan is in Primary Children's Hospital today -he had emergency surgery yesterday for a bowel obstruction. He's doing okay now, but is not a happy camper. Poor little baby. I think Laura looks adorable, and definitely Jeffrey, you don't know a Heffalump! She is a tiny little thing. Your apartment is very cute and I found your bicycle hiding along the left wall, hahahaha. Have a great week, thanks for the blog. I'm posting this week, (I hope) the picture of your parents welcome home. Sorry, it's taken so long, but with Christmas parties, emergency surgeries, sickness, tending, etc. I haven't had time.
Hi!!
Great blog. I also love apartment/house tours. We've heard so much about this new TV, let's see it! It's funny, but mothers always think alike. Like Andrea, I was thinking, where are they going to put the baby and all his stuff....He will take over the whole place, hahahah, but totally worth it. I love the ultrasound pictures, he's so cute, and I LOVE the name! I saw one of the quilts Delores made and you are going to LOVE it! I wanted to steal it and you will see why when you see it. My little Ethan is in Primary Children's Hospital today -he had emergency surgery yesterday for a bowel obstruction. He's doing okay now, but is not a happy camper. Poor little baby. I think Laura looks adorable, and definitely Jeffrey, you don't know a Heffalump! She is a tiny little thing. Your apartment is very cute and I found your bicycle hiding along the left wall, hahahaha. Have a great week, thanks for the blog. I'm posting this week, (I hope) the picture of your parents welcome home. Sorry, it's taken so long, but with Christmas parties, emergency surgeries, sickness, tending, etc. I haven't had time. Love xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment