
Farmer Austin at the local farm we went to and picked up pumpkins.

Farmer Ethan

Ethan playing on the tractor.

He thought he was so cool.

Jeff was all poopy after playing with the boys in the barn. I was way excited it was him and not me.

Sitting in the hay, playing around waiting for Daddy and Ethan to finish so we could go pick pumpkins.

Sorry about the blurry pictures, Ethan messed up my settings when he was trying to take a picture of Austin all by himself.

The orange blur in the middle of the slide is Austin. I posted this so you could get a feel for how fast this slide was. We were not expecting it to be fast and ethan came flying down and shot off the slide so fast and landed on his face. He was kind of offended by the ending of the slide and wasn't sure he wanted to go again. I tried to catch Austin but he just knocked me over too.

Daddy racing to get to austin before he could go down by himself.

Ethan before he knew how fast the slide was. I swear they greased it with cooking oil.

Daddy had to go rescue Austin who couldn't find his way out of the maze.

Ethan found some corn and was insistent that it be fed to the goat, who was super excited to be hand-fed.



Bringing the corn he found to show me before feeding the goat.

Ethan found a random ear of dried corn in the children's maze.

Jeff making sure he could find the kids after they went in. Claire is standing next to Ethan, I am not sure why but this is the only picture I had with her in it.

Austin being brave and entering into the maze.

Jeff hopped over the hay so he could have easy/quick access to the kids while they played.
Ethan loved the animals at the farm and was way upset when we had to leave.
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures... I can't wait until we get the one of Jeff's graduation. The boys have a great mother to take them to all of these fun things. We are so excited to come see you... It is going to be a wonderful week with wonderful things going on! Love you! Mom and Dad Pack
Post a Comment