
Just a sample of all the swimming we did this summer. This is Austin showing off his
Spiderman goggles at the
Gurney's pool.

Such a funny guy.


At the bunny park splash pad.

Get them Daddy!

Helping Austin fill up his bucket so he could dump it out on Daddy.

Running back into the fun.

Run Austin, Daddy is going to get you.

Daddy getting Ethan.

Coming back for a
little snack and a rest.

His cute soaking wet hair. We had such a fun time.

Austin preparing for war.

Daddy brought his game face and we were all in big, big trouble.

Picking up his weapon of choice for the great Pack water fight of 2010.

We got to picnic at the park in between sessions of the water fight.

Crazy face picture. We were so
grateful for Daddy's light June/July schedule, it was awesome to see him so much.

On the top of the hill at the splash pad is this random bunny statue. The boys love it. Luckily Daddy was with us because the hike up in the summer heat is too much for pregnant Mommy.

Hi Guys!


Our cute little friend Derek after his haircut that I did. It wasn't perfect, but I did the best I could with a very wiggly boy.

Jeff had to run out to the car really quick and there was only shirts in the clean laundry downstairs. Rather then go upstairs and get pants, he put on his shirt and went. I hope everybody we know drove down the street and saw him because it was super funny.
1 comment:
I love it! We miss you guys and that picture of Jeff in his shirtshorts is totally funny.
Post a Comment