
Happy boy with his "snuggly" bear.

I just caught the end of his smile, but you can still see his cute dimples.

" What are you doing mom?"

Oops, he tipped over. He is not very good at sitting up yet.

Look how much I have grown. I am longer then my doggie.
2 comments:
I loved the pictures. I had to come to work in order to see them. Our internet is still down. Bummer! Andrea thought that Ethan still looked skinny, but I think that he has really grown and put some meat on his little legs! His head is much rounder than it was. He might be starting to look more like Jeff did. I thought that he had a look of Jett, too. Not a ton, but a slight look! I guess that means they are cousins!
I like Helen cannot wait to get my hands and lips on the little cutie! I miss him so! (I miss you guys too, but you don't change nearly as fast as he does!) Keep sending pictures! I love them!!! That is the only way Grandma's can get to be a part of how fast they change!
Work hard in school Jeff. Keep being a good mother Laura, and Ethan... you keep them both in line! :)
Love you! Mom and Dad
for some reason it is not letting me send this as us, but we are still "us"!!! :)
OH! he is so cute. His pictures don't do him justice though (now that I've actually seen him in person). He's just as sweet as he can be. Sorry, I didn't know you had pictures up. I didn't get an email, by it's probably not your fault, my email has been weird lately. Anyway, good job - he's a doll. Love, xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment