We have had such a busy couple of weeks. We were so busy having fun with our family. Addie and Amanda came and we went to the zoo, up to see the Kirtland church sites, shopping in Kentucky and all over Columbus. We had so much fun. It is kind of lonely now that everyone has left, but we finally have some time to update the blog. We are all doing great and are happy to have baby Ethan with us. That's all for this week! Leave comments.
-Jeff, Laura and baby Ethan-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm making my comment here at the top, but I really enjoyed the whole blog! I haven't seen any of those pictures before.
I have to admit, Ethan is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. What a sweetheart. I heard the story about trying to get the picture of the little guy naked on Jeff's arm - hahaha - that's parenthood for you - ya get pooped on half the time, but it's well worth it.
I'm glad you had plenty of company for the first couple of weeks. It looks like you guys are doing a pretty good job at being parents already, you both look pretty comfortable. And I'm glad to see you haven't got him in a cocoon - germ free environment- they get sicker when you do that.
I LOVE the TV. Is that the one you got on sale???? I'm so jealous.
Well, gotta run - thanks for the blog. He is growing fast, that's why you've got to keep up with the pictures. I haven't had time to update mine for a while, but I'm going to try one of these days.
Love you and can't wait to get my hands on your little Ethan, xoxoxox.
What a beautiful boy! He is just precious, one of the prettier babies around. The picture of him awake next to Addie is just adorable. She is beautiful, too. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm so jealous, but it makes me look forward to when you'll be here and we can do all kinds of fun stuff with you!! I can hardly wait. Ethan is gorgeous, and I just want to kiss his face. I think it's funny that he likes to pet his hair. It will be interesting to see if it ever evolves into twisting it like his daddy. You both look great. Have a fun time with your cutie son, can't wait to have you here in Alaska!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! 2 1/2 months! It will be great. Keep postin pictures! xoxoxo Andrea
Post a Comment