Monday, March 26, 2007

Laura's mom Kathy had arrived the night before/during the delivery, What timing!.. She was a great help through the delivery, and especially the next few days as I focused on school, and she took care of my beautiful wife. Many thanks to a great Mother-in-law.
The after-math... We were all very tired. ME especially.

Daddy got to hold him first, he claimed that mommy had been hogging that cute little baby for the past nine months. But I soon let Laura have her turn. I was on the horn letting everyone know that I was a proud dad.


After a very long night, Ethan finally came at 6:03. He was throwing a fit, until I said Ethan, it's ok, and he heard my vouce, and looked right at me and stopped crying. I think we are going to be great friends.



I had a test in two days, so anytime I could, I tried to study.




They finally got everything going, so we could play the waiting game FUN!!





We arrived at the hospital. everyone is happy and well.






No comments: