Monday, March 26, 2007




Somehow I thought that I had already published THIS part of our 2006 christmas, but I guess not, so here is something a little frivolous. For laura, I promise.

2 comments:

Music Mama said...

I enjoyed catching up on all of your holiday celebrations from the past two years. But I want to see more pictures of Ethan! His hand looks just tiny holding onto your finger. I can't remember my kids being that small. I don't think they ever were. Your TV looks like fun, and I'm sure it's just for Laura. Put more photos on! Oh, and nice sympathy tummy! Love you, can't wait till you get here! Woo Hoo!!! Andrea

News from Doug and Delores said...

I loved the pictures! If anyone didn't keep going down to the bottom of their blog, do so because there are more pictures of Ethan at the end. He is growing so fast. It was wonderful to be in Ohio and get to hold him! Can't wait to do it again! Its good to see Jeff and Laura, but I can't lie... Ethan is the star of the pictures. Hopefully we will see you soon! Love, Mom and Dad