Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Baby News - by Andrea
Sorry, but Jeff's computer is broken and their lives have suddenly gotten busy! So I'm posting a few facts in their behalf. I may or may not have the details straight, so when Laura is up and feeling like it she'll have to post the real story. But here is what I know: her water broke on Monday afternoon and they admitted her to the hospital. She had to walk around for a while because her contractions stopped. They put her on pit and Ethan arrived at 6:03 a.m. on Tuesday morning! He is adorable (as you can see) but I couldn't see him because Jeff's camera phone pictures weren't getting to my cell phone. So I called Jeff and gave him the instructions to do a mobile blog. Aren't you glad? So now we can all see Ethan's cutie little face! Laura is doing well, and Ethan is tiny but fine. Laura's mom is there to help her, and everyone is happy :) Leave your comments for Jeff and Laura! Love to you all xoxoxoxoox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi everyone,
This is grandma, "nanna Kathy". I just thought I'd log on and let you know that little Ethan really is adorable. We have about 90 pictures on the camera. We are close to finding a way to post them - either on the blog or just through the e-mail. He loves his mommy and daddy as much as they love him. He is a good eater and is perfect at doing everything a 2-day-old infant should do. Did anyone mention his beautiful head of hair? Love, Laura's mom Kathy
Post a Comment