This is Ethan at the swim pool. Turns out the water was way too cold. We will have to try again later.
This is Ethan getting ready for his first trip to the swim pool. If you look carefully you can tell he had been studying with his dad when Jeff was bored with schoolwork.

2 comments:
Oh, he's so cute! And getting so big. I love his face, his smile reminds me of Jeff. I'll bet they have a blast together. I'm glad I got to see him in person when you were here - he's even better when you can kiss him. He sure has grown though, since I saw him last.
Good blog. Keep up the good work, but I know how busy you are. I can't even get mine to work anymore, grrrrrrrrr. Take care you guys xoxoxoxoox
Yipee!!! Skipee!!! Grandma's love blogs... especially of their grandkids (and kids)! Seeing the pictures of when he was here and then the newer ones was a shock. He is getting so big. I loved the picture with Grandma Kathy holding Ethan with his Nauvoo Hat! His dimples are darling! I also loved the eating cereal pictures. He is so "into" his food that it is funny. We wish we could come and see him (and both of you) in person. As soon as Grandpa can handle a 4 hour flight we will come. He is a ways from that right now, but coming along nicely. You can start to see the progress! Maybe Grandpa and Ethan will learn to walk together!?!? Keep up the good work with the blog. The pictures are worth their weight in gold to us! I know that it takes forever to post them, but they are much appreciated on this end! Keep enjoying "motherhood". It is a lot of work, but really fun, too. Keep up with your studying, Jeff! We love you and keep you in our prayers! Hope to see you soon! Mom and Dad (Pack)
Post a Comment