Football season is coming up, and I am not sure if there is a better time to visit ohio. The fall weather, Ethan starting to crawl, Laura and I are in a new house - with room for visitors- and of course we have season tickets. So come on out, and we'll see ya soon. All our love. we will be posting some real pictures here soon. Love and miss you all. Jeff, Laura and Ethan. GO BUCKSMonday, August 13, 2007
Football season is coming up, and I am not sure if there is a better time to visit ohio. The fall weather, Ethan starting to crawl, Laura and I are in a new house - with room for visitors- and of course we have season tickets. So come on out, and we'll see ya soon. All our love. we will be posting some real pictures here soon. Love and miss you all. Jeff, Laura and Ethan. GO BUCKS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SAVE ME A TICKET WE WILL BE THERE SOON!
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment