Monday, November 19, 2007

Welcome Schuddes

Waiting for moms to finish shopping at Bath and Body Works. We played at Easton all day. They have a water "park" and we had so much fun getting wet.

This is the only tomato that grew that I was able to eat. The bunnies that live by our house came and ate most of them. Once we figured out what was going on we moved them so the bunnies couldn't get them but then the frost came. Well it was one great tomato.
Ethan and Daddy on the first Game Day! Go Bucks!

I am not sure why but these were the only pictures I took at the zoo. We had a great day!

Bipolar baby! He had just been up on his hands and knees rocking, but of course the camera was too far away and we missed the picture. He will be crawling soon enough.


Parker taught Ethan the true purpose of a water gun. Ethan is a quick learner and had it down before we left.



We went to the splash pad near our church. The babies were very amused by the water shooting up. Ethan kept trying to catch it with his mouth.

Parker didn't quite understand the purpose of a water gun.

We had such a fun day!



Jordan was so sleepy he just couldn't play any longer. Look closely at his hand still clutching the toy.

"Now Ethan when you get bigger you can do this and it's fun!" "Ok Parker I think I can do that, what else?"

Brotherly Love




Hi Sweet Jordan!

Head down now! I hate it when your head can't fit through the hole in your shirt.











Finally, the shirt is off!





Jordan did not want to measure. It may have something to do with the fall Ethan had earlier as he pulled Jordan down. They are really close in size.

Cousin love!

Ethan can not get enough of Parker! Ethan thinks he is great. They are great friends. Parker can always get Ethan to laugh.






Tara, Ryan, Parker and Jordan came to play so we took them to all the fun places we could think of. We went to Alum Creek the first day. Then we had a ward picnic.

Yum! Parker loves chocolate! Aunt Laura is not above bribing her nephew. Now ask Parker who his favorite Aunt is!








The boys playing with each other! Ethan loves cousins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This dang thing won't even let me log on anymore - GRRR - How come I've been missing all these cute pics. Do you have two sites now?

Let me know. Ethan is such a doll!! Love, Helen

Music Mama said...

Cute cute pictures. I can't wait till you get here! Only about 2 more weeks! woo Hoo! Have fun in mississippi :) xxooxox

News from Doug and Delores said...

The pictures are darling! Especially Ethan... I have to admit, he is a doll! We can't wait to see him (and you, too). We are going crazy waiting for you to get here!

Have fun in Mississippi! I know that you will. The B Packs are a fun group! Love you all! Mom and Dad (Pack)