Monday, November 19, 2007
A whole new meaning to "Horsie bite"
While visiting the Washington DC monuments we spotted a police officer on a horse walking around. Amanda really wanted to take a picture with the horse and Addi. So we tracked him down and asked to take a picture he said yes and told amanda to stand on a line then he would ride up behind her for a great shot. Well he stuck the horse's head between Amanda and Addi. He was right it was a great shot. After the picture he asked if I wanted one with Ethan. I was slightly apprehensive but agreed. Well I was standing there holding Ethan and mom was trying to make the camera work when suddenly Chandra yells that the horse is biting Ethan. I immediately move him away as he starts screaming. Well we look at his finger and it is smashed flat. He was lucky he has skinny fingers or I am sure he would have lost it. It was so sad and we didn't even get the picture! To compensate the police officer escorted us to the Washington monument and arranged to let us up for a grand tour. Usually you have to go stand in line at like 6 am to get the tickets. I guess it was okay after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment