Monday, April 21, 2008

The Best Thanksgiving Ever!

I am so clumsy I accidently knocked one of Betty Jane's plates off the wall and broke it. I found some super glue and attempted to fix it. I also super glued my fingers together.
Can you find the broken plate?
Beth helped us all get smooth hands. It felt great! Thanks for al the fun guys!



Thanksgivin dinner.
Ethan ate so much food. I guess we teach our children early to pig out for the holidays.

Ethan loved Cousin Ronny's mac and cheese.
Ethan may have spilled some of his food onto his lap in his rush to get it ALL into his mouth.


Hanging out in Cousin Amanda's kitchen. Look what a big boy I am eating crackers in a high chair. Tada!
Jenny is so sweet she helped me make 48 bean bags for our Christmas corn hole sets for our family. Thanks!
Sewing day was so much fun. Ethan loved all the cousins and Jeff got to play golf.
Emily had some fun projects she was working on.
Sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner. It was great to spend the hoilday with family and the food was great.



Aunt Betty Jane was so sweet and had a crib all ready for us when we got to Mississippi. Ethan loved all the stuffed animals.
Thanksgiving was incredible. It was great to meet all the cousins I had only heard about. We had such a wonderful time. Thanks again to all the Blair Packs for all of their hospitality and love!



3 comments:

Music Mama said...

I wish I could've been there. It looks like so much fun! Glad to see a new blog, even if it is six months late :) See you in June! Woo Hoo! xoxoxoxoxox

News from Doug and Delores said...

We loved the blog as well!!! We thought the pictures were fantastic! (We don't care how late they are.) We would much rather get to see them than miss out on anything!!! We wish that we could have been at the Blair Pack's, too! They are so great to visit. They have such "southern hospitality" that they make you feel like royality! We can't wait to see you in June... then you will have even more pictures to post on the blog! It is going to be such fun!!! Love you all! Give Ethan a big smooch from grandma and grandpa!!! See you soon, Mom and Dad

Helen said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. I can't believe how big Ethan is. Our Ethie is 2 now and adorable (and hilarious) also. These kids grow up so fast, I'm sure glad you are getting tons of pictures. How are you feeling? Due 8/08/08 - that would be so cool. Mandy is due 7/15/08, also having a boy. I'll bet we don't get the same names this time, hahaha, they are naming him Zander Ian Day. hahahaha Loved the blog. xoxoxoxox