Saturday, April 26, 2008

Utah Weddings

The "Smith" kids at Eric and Jessica's wedding. Don't we all look beautiful in our matchy-match outfits.
What a big boy walking across the room.
He sure loves Aount Amanda. He will always give her big smile.I accidentally parked Ethan too close to the clothing display and he quickly pulled all the clothes off the shelf.
Then he said Uh-oh liek it was a mistake. Silly boy!
Addi was so tired on our way to St. George.

They must be cousins. They sleep in the same position.


Playing at the park in sunny St. George. Ethan LOVED it. He realized how great it is to be playing outside in the nice warm weather. He is a huge fan of slides.
Addi likes the swing.
WEE!
Ethan loved swinging as well. He just giggled the whole time.
I love swings mom!



Addi, Ethan and Jordan playing in the bouncing whale. The boys were very interested in the whole park.
Should I still hold on mom?
Watch me Mom! I can go down the slide!
You better hurry if you are going to catch me.
Addi going down the slide and Ethan and Parker playing in the background.




Jenni and Ethan playing with a rose at Aunt Jessica's wedding. Tyson and Jenni were playing with him and Ethan laughed so hard.
Ethan was teasing Tyson, he would go to hand the rose to Tyson then take it away and giggle. Such a silly kid!
Eating rice pudding at Chuck-a-rama with great-grandma.
YUM!

I can't believe I was in Utah almost two weeks and this is all the pictures I took. I guess with all the camera's I thought mine was being used and it apparently wasn't. Sorry it must be the "pregnancy brain"!



No comments: