
Ethan chillin in his crib. Apparently Jeff used to sleep this way as well.

So comfortable.

Ethan always wants to "help" dad study.

Or at least interupt his studying to get some loves.

Ethan with the Easter BUnny.

It didn't take him long to figure out the eggs had candy.

Look at all these eggs.

Ethan's loot.

Daddy even took a time out from studying for Ethan's first egg hunt. Happy Easter.

Ethan was being a duck. We laughed so hard that he kept doing it to be funny. Such a clown.

He will do anything for a laugh. Just like his daddy.

Happy Easter tiger. Ethan and I went to the zoo on Saturday while Jeff studied. The animals all got paper mache eggs for their Easter treat. The tiger was all worn out after chasing the egg around. I am pretty sure their was a lot of cat nip in the egg.

Right by the glass.

Ethan could easily find the "cat". meow!


The loot after one of egg hunts. Ethan and I had a baptism to go to and we found an egg hunt that started right after so on our way home we stopped. They had over 10,000 eggs and it was snowing so maybe 100 or so kids where their. They told us to take as many as we wanted at least 100 eggs each. It was all great prizes as it was a rich part of town. Yum!

Easter loot. The car seat was the best thing the Easter bunny brought. Ethan loves his "lazy boy" reclining forward facing car seat.

Sorry the pictures are out of order. Playing with his Easter toys.

So many new balls. YES!


I can help you with that Dad.

Woo!

What is that blue stuff on my floor?

And on the bed?

Under the bed and clear up the wall?

I found the culprit! Ethan saw Jeff unplug his computer and was very interested in the holes in the wall so was trying to stick his fingers in them. Jeff freaked out and jumped to pull him away. Of course earlier that morning Ethan had found his toothpaste on the counter and was carrying it around to let us know he wanted to brush. Well he lost interest in the toothpaste and left it on the floor. When Jeff jumped he of course landed on the completely full tube of toothpaste. If you have ever tried to squeeze toothpaste out while the lid is on a very full tube you would know physics say it will explode out the bottom. Well now imagine a 200 pound force exploding the tube and it explains my floor, wall, bed etc... Silly, silly, silly.

Ethan found Dad's swim cap from his triathalon and wanted it on his head.


He is so silly! If you look closely you can still see his black eye (right eye).
6 comments:
Oh My Gosh! As Parker would say. I am at work laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants... the thought of Jeff's brave effort to save Ethan and the sad after effects. Great Dad, bad day for Mom! I also loved the many fun Easter Pictures... lets hope we can be together next year! Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see ya next week! Love ya.
Loved all the pics. We had such a fantastic visit with you guys. I'll have to show Maddie the pics of Ethan. She is still obcessed with him. She asks about him a lot. Congrats with the bambino. Take care. Love you.
emily
How cute! That toothpaste must've been a nightmare to clean up. Better you than me! Ethan looks so different in his face. I guess that happens when you grow up a little. See you in June!
That is totally hilarious! Although, I'm sure it was not so funny at the time. sorry about that Laura...toothpaste is a booger to clean up. The visual of Jeff is really the funny part.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo - Amanda
That first picture of e-man was awesome. The rest was ok too, I guess.
hey, fun to find your blog! Love the swim cap pictures- he's so funny!
Post a Comment