Wednesday, August 06, 2008

a very quck summer update. More details later

OUr cousins came out to visit, and we had such a great time at kings island. It was a wonderful vacation until we were stranded in the parkinglot waiting untill 3 am for some spare keys to show up. here is a quick picture of ethan and jordan fighting over the limelight, and maybe the chair. they love each other so much already.



This summer we were able to do so many fun things. I took my boards, and passed. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. We have some serious blogging to do, but this is a quick update. More details to come. All of our love.


A couple weeks of studying, and look what happened. Oops. Good thing I am allready married.

We had such a god time at seaword, and Ethan loved it so much that we had to TiVo a commercial about it to make him happy when we got home. We read his "whall book" every night, and he knows al of the aquatic animals on the next page before I can turn to them.



Ethan found these boots, and has been walkin' ever since. He loves to stomp everywhere, and if he can find a bug to squish it is even better




The happiest place on earth lived up to it's name. we had such a great time and think about our wonderful vacation all the time.





Ethan loves his pool, and now has a slide set up into it, and is just a little dare devil.

3 comments:

News from Doug and Delores said...

I think that you must be blogging right now... hopefully there will be some "baby" pictures soon. I loved these pictures... I am pretty sure that the boots were Andrea and Jeff's. They look just like them. Did I send them to you? I hope so! We hope all is well at your end. Give the boys a hug and kiss from G & G Pack! Talk to you soon.... Love you all soooooo much! Mom Pack

Music Mama said...

Who cares about Disneyland? Where's the baby?! xoxo

Manda Panda said...

Oh my gosh...I want to see that precious baby! Congrats! I didn't know he had arrived yet. Hope Mom and boy are doing well. I'm sending big hugs and kisses...can you feel them? Jeff, big kudos to you on passing your boards! Way to go! And can I just say that Ethan is even cuter than when you were here at Thanksgiving...is that possible? You have a beautiful little growing family. I know you must be proud!
We Love You All - Amanda