
Ethan wasn't sure he wanted to share his favorite toy.

Mom, do something!

Well maybe if I sit in front...

Sharing isn't so bad.

Looking at the bears.

So lucky, we got to ride the train at the zoo!

Waiting for the`ride to start.

Choo-Choo

Playing with the goats.

And sheep.

Notice the swedish fish in his hair. I guess he was saving it for later.

Addi wanted it if he wasn't going to eat it.

I better put it on this side so she can't reach it.

All tired out from the zoo.

We love this Barney video that Addi won at the zoo.

Ethan playing with the snake at the zoo. He was so excited to touch the SSSSSSSSSS.

The lizard.

Ethan, Addi and Chandler playing on the monkey.

Ethan is so lucky! He got to ride the merry-go-round with Addi and aunt Amanda.

Believe it or not he had the time of his life.

Addi like ketchup straight, just like her cousin Eric.

We took Addi and Amanda to our favorite pet store. It has tons of animal to pet and hold and a giant turtle that roams freely through the store.

Ethan taught Addi the joy of sitting on the stairs. I guess we had better find a different time out place since this is one of his favorite places to hang out.

At the"zoo" playground in one of our malls. We frequent the play area because it is fun and right nest to Sonic. We often go during "Happy Hour" We learned the beauty of sonic from our Mississippi cousins and I craved it my whole pregnancy.

Aunt Amanda took us to Texas Roadhouse for dinner one night and Ethan loved riding the pretend horse.
2 comments:
What little cutie-patooties! And p.s., Laura...you look fabulous!
Thanks for catch us up. The pics are great. You have two really great little men.
Post a Comment