
Making gingerbread houses. The kids were way into it.

Austin ate as much candy as they put on the house.

Ethan may have eaten as much too, look at the frosting mouth.

Is anybody going to eat these or can I have them?

Hanging out waiting for the games to begin.


Hiding in the bar at grandma GG's. I remember very well doing the same thing as a child. Chris, Jenni, Matt and Jessica, I know you know what I am talking about.

Thanks Eric and Matt for entertaining the kids, they love you guys. Look closely in the back and you will notice the couch cushions are missing. We also did that at GG's. Shhh, don't tell because
I am pretty sure it made GG mad.

Picnic in the hall. I don't know why it is turned funny, it was right when I uploaded it. It kind of looks like Addi is dancing on Parker. Haha

Yummy!!!!

Cheese!

Making gingerbread houses. Thanks Amanda for brining them.

I think he is eating it not fixing them. Oh well!

Kathy and Craig's grandkids.

GG and most of her great grandkids (I don't know what happened to baby Claire she was in the rest of the pictures.)

Batman opening his present from GG. He LOVES Batman (if you didn't know) and loves The Justice League. GG gave him somke Justice League movies.

Austin got a dragon from GG. Thanks GG!

Showing off all the little matchy pants the kids were wearing. I made matchy-match jammie pants for all my neices and nephews on both sides. It was a lot of work, but they turned out super cute and the kids all loved matching.
No comments:
Post a Comment