
These are the creepiest things I have ever seen! They are tomato horn worms. The white is actually wasps eggs that feast on the worm until it dies and the wasps hatch. The white things move and sqwiggle. SO GROSS!!!! These were on our tomatoes.


The boys brought them in the house and tried to set them free in the living room. I was creeped out for days.

Google tomato worms and you may never plant tomato plants again!

We found this for free down the street and dragged it home. The boys LOVE it. It is missing a handle and is super dirty, but we love it.

The boys got creative and found a branch to put through the hole for a handle.
1 comment:
Loved all the pictures of the kids, but if you post pictures of a catapiller again, warn me!!!! I can't even stand to look at a picture of them! I hate them!
The pictures of Jason were so fun. He changes every day!!!!
Love you, Grandma Pack
Post a Comment