
Ethan and Daddy watching the pet show at Sea World. Ethan loved it.

Even the sun couldn't make him look away.

The kids wouldn't all line up at the same time.

The kids all have "Grandma and Grandpa's favorite" shirts on. I love matchy matchy.

This may have been Victoria's favorite ride. She and Jeff went twice.

Say hi.

Ethan its a space ship!

Lets go!

WE LOVE DISNEYLAND!

Cheese.

It is way past nap time, but we are not napping. We can always sleep when we get home.

Look mom, I can drive.

Mickey's car. Beep beep.

Jett loves cars!

I loved this Pirate Mickey hat.

And the silly boy who loved it.

Pluto's house.

Jeff really would sleep anywhere to avoid waking up a thousand times a night with two silly boys.

Papa helping Ethan play the Mickey's piano.

The happiest place on Earth.

Thanks mom and dad we loved our vacation!

Olivia is a very good climber.

Jeff and Ethan climbing up the Tarzan rope.

Swiss family Robinson Treehouse is now Tarzan treehouse. I was very impressed that my fat body could reach the top and even more impressed that I didn't break through the floor. It was a skinny climb up the stairs.

Nemo is Ethan's all time favorite movie. This was the happiest day of his life.

New very cool Finding Nemo submarines. For those of you who haven't been to Dsneyland lately this ride alone is totally worth it.

Ethan didn't blink the whole ride.

WEE! Put your hands up Dad.


Ethan was exhausted by the time we made it to storyland, but he wouldn't give up.

Cold and ready for bed.

" Elenuts" or better known as elephants. Ethans favorite animal.

Tea cups! Andrea is a better person then I, I could never ride them pregnant. I get sick on this ride when I am not pregnant.



Jett is just posing for the picture then he wanted higher drier ground.

Ethan loves all animals but after this trip he really loves all animals that live in or around the ocean.


Random picture of the oneypot ride at Disneyland. Jett, Ethan and I went over and over and over while we waited for everyone else to go on Splash Mountain.

The Elmo ride at Sea world. Ethan had such fun. Thanks Aunt Chandra!

Ethan was playing in the soft, toddler area. Watch out for the kid in the bottom right corner, he is mean!

Up up. I LOVE penguines.

More up please!

Jeff was very impressed by this drawing and often shows off his mad skills when he draws it in chalk on the driveway.
We missed Brent who had to work, but this was the best family vacation ever!
1 comment:
That was a really fun vacation! We enjoyed it, too! The kids were great fun, and I couldn't believe how the two pregnant ladies held up. You are tuff is all I can say! We started early each day and went to the bitter end at the parks...I think there were a couple of nights we we the last ones out in fact. We have got to do it again sometime! FUN! Keep the pictures coming! Love them. See you soon! dnd
Post a Comment