Saturday, January 03, 2009

Waiting and waiting and waiting...

Killing time with Ethan and Grandma Smith waiting for Austin to come join us.
At the zoo. Still waiting!

Ethan loves to sit on the stairs. We had to find a new time out spot because the stairs were not a punishment.
I heard that the centrifugal force of the swing could bring on labor. I swung for 45 min. and all that happened was extreme soreness in every muscle in my stomach and legs. Not handy for delivery. I do not recommend this form of getting baby out. Try something else Andrea, Jenni and Amanda this one does NOT work.
Ethan loves all animals, but lately reptiles are up on the list.
Playing at the zoo park. Ethan has amazing jumping and balancing skills for his age.
Okay see the black and white monkey, look like 1 inch to the left and the white spot is a baby monkey. He was so cute and very active.
He is the sweetest thing ever! I totally am in love with him!
He knows wearing Nemo makes everyone laugh and following in his Dad's footsteps Ethan loves to be the class clown. Thanks for the hat Grandma and Grandpa Pack!
While at the park there was a underprivleged childrens day camp going on. Ethan could not stand that we were not playing the games with them and kept running away to take their set up equipment away to play. He thinks he is 12.
He doesn't look like he is having fun, but he LOVES the park and the rocking horse is great.
WEE! Higher Grandma, underdog!
This is a spining thing, but Ethan was content to just sit on it.














Mom and Ethan having some time together before Austin gets here.














Ethan thought it was a good idea to put a ball under his chin so he could carry more. We all laughed so hard he kept doing it.


















Ethan with his blanket from Aunt Daryl. Thanks again he loves it!































Ethan couldn't wait for Dad to get the sippy lid on and grabbed it away. Turns out that just makes it all spill when Ethan was expecting a lid on the cup.
Helping Dad push the penguine.
I love "waddle waddles".
At one of our daily mall walks to help move things along. FYI it did NOT help.
Ethan making sure his BP is alright. He saw grandma, dad and mom do it and went and found his own machine.
Who me? Did someone say my name?
Really, I can touch it? Are you sure?
Hi goats!
They give loves too!
Hoping for the goats to come out to play.
Dad and Ethan killing time at Burger King before mom's doctr appointment. Ethan never saw what was coming, his new brother changed his whole world.
Great up-the-shorts-shot mom!
Attack of the killer goat.

Come here goat.
Grandma and Ethan looking at the horses. We could spend all day here if it wasn't so HOT!

Having some much needed mom time. He missed me so much while I was in the hospital that he wouldn't let me out of his sight for weeks, including waking up several times a night to check that I was home.
Escape artist Ethan trying to get down the hall to sneak some treats.

Look at all that hair. Where did it go?


Ethan was ready for his hospital stay with his new "ween" backpack. Thanks Grandma Smith!
Austin rolling towards Dads voice. He was already a daddy's boy.

5 comments:

News from Doug and Delores said...

Such cute pictures... Loved them! We have to say that we have cute grandkids!!! So glad you are coming to visit... We can't wait to see the boys. Keep the pictures coming. Man am I glad you have the internet now. Thanks grandma Kathy & Grandpa Craig! What a wonderful Christmas present that everyone gets to enjoy. Did you notice that none of Austins pictures showed his face... I am sure that there will be more so that we get at good look and the little darling! Love you! dnd

Helen said...

ADORABLE BOY! Imagine a boy loving reptiles (at least you know he's normal, hahahaha). He is so much like Jeff, it cracks me up.

Helen said...

Let's hope Ethan's not quite so much of a class clown as Jeff. Don't you love to just "turn-on" your little entertainment center and watch! Our Ethan is the same way, wild and always into something, making us laugh hysterically. Zander is almost 6 months and he's so smiley and cute. I just love grandkids and I have to admit, Delores' are almost as cute as mine. I MISS DISNEYLAND - need to go back. Thanks for the blog. (Sorry about posting twice - I hit the wrong key, hahahaha) Love it. xoxoxoxox

Tara said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that you have internet and can post more regularly :) Can't wait to see you guys, in a few short weeks! Love you!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Congrats on baby #2! I am sure Ethan will be a great big brother! I love the name Austin. You need to post some pictures of Austin... I didn't get to see what he looks like. Hope you are feeling well!