
Ethan liked Conference well for a few minutes. He at least sat still for the prophet. Pretty good for a 1 year old.

This is pretty much the way austin looks all day. He is so happy all the time.

I told you!

Ethan loves puzzels. He is pretty good at them too.

He would play these all day. He is super smart.

Ethan snuck out of his room on morning and I didn't hear him. After a while he came and got m out of bed. When we went downstairs this is what I found. It was then I realized he had obviously been awake a while. He is prett independent.

He thinks he is so big. He has no fear, but mommy does!

He refused to go up the stairs he insisted on climbing the skinny, slippery poles. He thinks he is 5.

Our friend Mary Cat and her baby Claire came shopping with us in Jeffersonville at the outlets. It was such fun. Claire is not a cuddely baby, but I put he in the frontpack while her mom was busy and she cuddeled right up and went to sleep. Her mommy was so jealous so I gave her the frontpack. However, Claire didn't want to cuddle anymore and laid on the front part. Sorry Mary Cat!

Ethan and Chandler playing "horsies" Ethan made sure they were both safe and had helmets on. They were so funny and had such fun! Ethan loves Chandler and is so excited when he comes to play!

Just in case you haven't seen enough zoo pictures.

Poor Austin has such a sweet brother. Ethan cant's wait for the baby to grow up and play.

Lucky for us our ward had their Halloween party two weeks before Halloween so we could go o the party before we left for Mississippi. It didn't take long for Ethan to figure out trick or treat= candy.

This is Ethan "playing" the cupcake walk. He just sat down and then noticed another litle girl ripping the paper and quickly followed her example.

Sweetest baby in the world! I love him!

We watched our friends baby Lexie while they went out for their anniversary. They were so worried she would be naughty they rushed dinner and came back. She was a perfect angel and went right to sleep on Jeff.

Ethan didn't want Austin to get pictures without him so I posed them both.

Ethan loves to play with his belly button. He is always showing it to random people. He is such a goofball.

Sweet happy Austin.

Our friend Molly loves to make crafty things and she often uses Ethan to model the items for bigger children. He has been seen in multiple hair bows and he has even had a puffy tutu on before. He doesn't mind and often begs to wear Lexie's bows.

This is often how I find Austin. Ethan is so concerned with Austin having an adequate amount of toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment