Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Kalahari with the Tolberts and Chris' visit

So silly. I love this kid!
This is actually out of order and is after we took Chris to Cosi.
Night-night!
"Old Mommy" I think I look like this some mornings after a rough night with the kids.
" Old Ethan" He is still so handsome.
Chris playing with Ethan. After Chris left, Ethan asked about him every morning for a week. When we told him he got on the airplane to go home with Grandma he seemed ok about it. The minute we got off the plane weeks later in Utah he immediately asked "where christian?"
Chris was such a great helper and friend to Ethan. He loves Chris.
Austin loves Cosi!!
Hands up.
Chris trying out the high wire unicycle.
And when we couldn't swim any longer... they had an indoor playground. This place was a childs dream!
Playing with Darity.
The kid pool and the racing slides up above. I can not fully describe the huge amoung of water park area they have there. It was awsome!
The surfing area, and adult hot tub/bar area.
Another overview of our fun trip.
Something cool must have happened.
Ethan loved all the realistic animals. It was such a fun place.
I will if you do...
Ethan and Sydney were such good friends. He totally worshiped the ground she walked on. He must have been telling her something important.

No comments: