Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Mommy!

Ethan loved kiki. Chandra and Nate were so nice to let us stay there and take such good care of us.
This was his face the whole ride on It's a small world. So funny.
Blurry, but still his amazed face.
Sorry it is blurry! For those of you who don't know and need to, they have this great mother's lounge building on main street that has diaper changing, eating, nursing places. It was awsome and everyone there was so super nice. It was great. Ethan enjoying cereal and juice while mommy feeds Austin.
Ethan loved these toddler toilets and wanted to sit on them. He is so cute. I guess it is time to potty train.
Not a great picture, but I wanted to show Ethan's car that he carried around Disneyland for two days. He loved it! I was surprised he never lost it. He always knew where it was. Amazing.
WEEE!
Ethan loved Mommy time.
Ethan like the sea animals. He has always loved animals, but ever since he went to Sea World with Grandma and Papa Pack, sea creatures are his #1.
Where's waldo, I mean Austin.
I love this goofball.
Cutest Happy Birthday present ever!
Happy B-Day Mommy!
They loved the Tea Cups ride. We had to hurry on the ride between bursts of rain. They closed the ride when it was raining.
Ethan really like Alice.
We went on this boat ride over and over. There is so much to see and Ethan loved that everything was tiny.
Priceless face. He is so sweet!
Trying to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time... Impossible.
Impossible!!
Outside the toad adventure ride. I was worried the boys would have siezures in this ride. It is a ton of flashy lights.
Peter Pan was a favorite.
Best Birthday EVER! Ethan was so sweet and everytime he noticed my pin, he would sing Happy Birthday Mommy at the top of his sweet little lungs. It warms my heart to think of it. He is so sweet.

Still raining!

No comments: