
Daddy made balloon animals for the party. Don't worry mom after seeing this picture Jeff got a haircut.

Ethan loved the balloons.

Ethan's dinosaur cake.

Yum!

Sam and Anne Woods came with their two daughters Savannah and Charlotte for the fun.

Mark and Stacy weren't afraid of the snow and came over for cake.

Charlotte loved Ethan's fridge farm.

Now what?

Big bite

Concentrating very hard on the task at hand.




Someone needs a bath.

This was our record breaking snow storm. It snowed 20 inches in less then 24 hours. The entire city shut down. Of course it happened to be the day of Ethan's birthday party. No one came except our neighbors that live a few doors down and could ski over.

Ethan fell down and was unable to catch himself due to the snowsuit and therefor fell face first into the snow. Luckily he is tough and didn't even cry. Thanks dad for brushing off the snow.


Helping dad shovel.


Our garbage cans.

Ethan and dad made snow people (Ethan didn't understand we wanted him to move his arms and legs so body outline was all we could get from him.)


Mom, that was awesome! I love playing in the snow with Dad. Can we go outside again?

Big smiles for the camera.

Happy birthday Ethan! Jeff had a test the morning after Ethan's birthday so we just had a special treat on his birthday and had a party on Saturday.

He loves the Happy Birthday song. It makes him grin from ear to ear.

Woo, fire.

I love birthdays. I get an ice cream sandwich. Yes!

I'll just take that dad. Thanks!

Yum.



This is good stuff.

Ethan realized he could get to all his toys a lot faster if he climbed in the toy bucket.

Sorry I meant to switch the picture around. Ethan crawling out of the bucket when he realize the toy he was looking for had escaped.

Ethan and I went to the zoo for his birthday. He liked the Tiger best today, but he kept saying "meow" I guess it looked like a big cat.

Ethan thought he was such a big boy when I let him ride in Chandlers front facing car seat for his birthday.

I'm a big boy now!
4 comments:
YAH! It's so good to see your sweet little family again! I check your blog all the time, and I was so excited to see you're back. We had an AWESOME time with you guys at Thanksgiving. Wish we lived closer! OH...congrats on the new baby. That is way exciting! Love to you all - Amanda
I have to say that we had a blast looking at the pictures! With all that is going on here we hadn't seen them since the posting of Christmas! We were really shocked that there were so many... that sounds good... there were so many! Ethan is getting so big! I hope Jeff got a haircut! Laura looks like Laura... she keeps hiding her stomach so she still looks the same! Keep up the good work. I will have to see if we have even taken a picture since Christmas so we can blog... I'm not sure that we have! Love you all! See you in August!
I can not believe how big ethan is getting. Miss you guys tons
Wow, can't believe he's a year, but then time flies. That snow looks pretty good to me about now. I've already turned on the air. Keep up the great blog. I swear one of these days, I'll restart mine (or get a new site).
xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment