Thursday, December 02, 2010

Austin's actual birthday day

OH-IO! We finally bought a new welcome mat (the neighbor's cat destroyed our other one.)
Just being a goof.
Wow! Look at all of these presents.
Ethan making a funny face.
Austin's new shoes from Grandma and Papa Pack.
Cool Buzz Lightyear wings.
Ethan got toothbrushes for his backwards birthday present.
How To Train Your Dragon is one of the boys favorite movies.
Daddy's backward birthday present. Jeff's dad always gives out presents on his birthday and we decided to keep the tradition going. It makes every birthday more fun.
HHTYD official viking helmet/shield/axe. The boys love it.
The bad dragon guy's lair.
The boys in their viking ship.
Such great imaginations.
Austin ate about 8 rolls. This dinner was Mom's present!
Daddy and Ethan cheese!
Austin loves the peanuts at Texas Roadhouse.

On the way out of Texas Roadhouse. Don't tell my boys that if you put money in these, they move.

2 comments:

News from Doug and Delores said...

I have checked out all of the pictures and they made me smile, laugh and almost cry! Everyone looked great and were having such fun... we wish we could have been there, too!

I almost cried because I am so homesick for the kids that I can hardly stand it. I can't wait until Christmas to see everyone again. (All I want for Christmas is my family!!!) :) Honest!!!

Hugs and Kisses to everyone! I love you! Mom Pack (or Grandma - which ever one fits!)

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

How did we not know you were into Catan???