
The boys thought they were so funny wearing Chris and
Stephanie's shoes.

We were so lucky to have Chris and Stephanie come visit us for Thanksgiving.
Stephanie's boots went up to Austins thigh. He was so funny walking around in them.

Papa meets baby Jason for the first time. We were so glad Papa was able to come out with Mama for the holiday.

Mama and
Jace taking a nap during Thanksgiving dinner.

Happy little Ella! The Davis family also came down from Michigan and we were so glad to see them.

Swimming in the pool at the Davis' hotel.

The kids had a blast.

Jeff loved swimming with all the kids and Mommy got to relax in the hot tub.

Ethan is becoming quite the little swimmer.


Getting ready to venture out into the 20 degree weather to see the zoo lights.

Mama and Ethan
bundling up. Thanks Mama for bringing out Ethan's new Batman boots.

I love that Ethan's
spiderman's eye was glowing in this picture.

Here we all are freezing but having a blast. Papa got us some hot chocolate and we even stopped at Jeni's ice cream after. Austin loved the dancing lights.

Ethan just loves Papa and was excited to show him our zoo.
5 comments:
i love that you guys are all so bundled. those boys are keepers. i love them
Well, we weren't ALL having a blast. I distinctly remember Ella screaming her head off for about an hour... The lights were pretty cool, though. Too bad she was such a stinker!
looks like tons of fun, wish we could have come...maybe next time :)
I wish that I could have been there... it looks like lots of fun! PS I have the cutest grandchildren!!!! :)
Thanks for posting those wonderful memories - I was there and still needed the great reminder. I think my favorite picture is outside the zoo in the freezing night air. I just love being with the Pack, thanks, Mom
Post a Comment