
A picture of the Build-A-Bear outfits.

Daddy is so exhausted this busy intern year that this is how he spends time with the boys. Asleep on the couch while they watch a movie.

Grandma cuddling with baby Jace.

We got to go to the Build-A- Bear and make new animals. Ethan chose a bear and a Batman costume. Austin chose a Puppy and a Buzz Lightyear costume. I can't believe I didn't take pictures of the finished products. After we went to CPK for dinner. Yummy!


Putting his bear's heart in.

So excited about his bear.

He was doing the actions with the girl until he realized we were all watching him and he stopped immediately.

Filling up his pup.

Picking out the hearts for their animals.

"Washing" their animals.

Drying them and getting ready to dress them.

Grandma and Papa played a lot of games while they were here, which is our boys favorite thing to do.

Showing off his "buggies".

Ethan just loves Grandma.

What a goof!

Our boys were so exhausted they fell asleep every time we got in the car.


Playing Uno Moo with Papa and Grandma.

We went to the framer's market for some Grilling cheese and apple cider. YUM!!

This guy was walking past and wouldn't move until I took his picture. I love Ethan's concerned look.
No comments:
Post a Comment