
How to Train Your Dragon was released on DVD and we were first in line to buy it. We got up super early that day and went to McDonalds for breakfast. The boys each had pancakes and sausage then we went to Walmart to get the movie. Grandma gave Ethan and Austin money for the movie last time she was out and they saved it in their bank. They were so excited to take it to the store and buy their movie. We even sprung for the double feature (Legend of the Bonenapper). We were so excited to get home and watch our new movie, but Daddy begged us to wait until the next day when he was done with his call. When we were leaving Walmart I picked up Austin to carry him to the car. I lifted him up over my head and was play dancing when he puked all down my face and into my eye and mouth. GROSS! Poor Papa Pack almost lost it in sympathy. I am glad we were on our way home!

Getting ready for our Dragon Party.


I like the drool dripping from his face.

What a scary dragon.

Cutest little baby in the world!

I caught him mid-sneeze. What a stud.

Such a happy alert baby.

"Tree" climbing at Burger King. He ran and jumped up. I just love his expression!

This picture reminds me of Jungle Book, when Mogli tries to climb the tree and fails.
Super proud of himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment