
Goodbye to our couches!!!! They worked great, but we were very glad to get rid of them.

Austin and Derek milking the cow. It was so HOT that day and we could hardly stand it outside, but they had a fun little activity where the kids got sheets that were their "farms". Then they went to the "bank" and got loans, then bought animals and crops at all the different stations. At the end the spun a wheel to determine if the crop was good, great or lost (hail or bugs etc...) It was super cute and the kids enjoyed it.

Austin and Derek had a ton of fun on the tractors. In fact I turned by back to help Ethan and Austin got lost. I found him 2 min. later, playing on a tractor, but I was more then a little nervous. there is a river just down the hill and people everywhere who could easily have taken him.

We happened to be there for Farm Days, so in the back they had all types of tractors.

Austin in the submarine.

Driving the submarine.

Ethan and his friend Julia.

Making goofy faces while we wait in line to the submarine.

Nicole, Austin and Derek are playing with the water and trying to make the balls balance on top.

Austin following Porter all around.

Ethan copying everything Porter does. (and cute baby Clara in the background.)

Both my boys just LOVE Porter and would follow him anywhere. I love that we have such good friends and examples for our boys.

Austin and Derek loved the water bells.
1 comment:
I love your kids
enough said
Post a Comment