
We left the cake unattended for only a minute and this is what we found.

All that work and it was ruined. We were heart-broken. Luckily we had some scraps leftover that we could cut and mold into the finger marks.

This is what he did when asked "what happened to your cake?" It means he ate it.

"Why are you laughing? I just ate cake."

That is super impressive Daddy! All things considered I think the cake turned out great!

The cupcakes were unfrosted by little tongues in seconds and then discarded, but the cake was great!

Danielle and I tied over 100 water balloons.

It was definitely worth it. The kids loved throwing water balloons.


Cutie baby Caiden.

Happy birthday to you...

Austin loves to show off, until he realizes he is the center of attention then he gets super embarrassed and shy.

Our good friend Chandler, we just love him.

Waiting patiently to open his presents.

All the kids loved opening the presents.

The Farley's gave Austin a great present that started his biggest obsession, tiny Thomas trains. He always wants to look at them in the store and keeps telling us it is what he wants from Santa. What a big boy to know what he wants as a 2 year old.

I had a couple of these pictures of Peyton roasting marshmallows. The other kids only roasted for a minute, but Peyton stood over there the whole time the marshmallows were out.

All over him and in Magei's hair too!

You can tell that his parents were at home getting ready to sell the house because Sam and Magei NEVER look messy. I guess that is what happens to the perfect children when I am left in charge. (my kids often look like this). I love the look on Sam!
2 comments:
haha, you're funny! my kids might not have frosting covered faces very often, but at least you're the good mom who throws their kids birthday parties!!!!
remember what a nightmare Brody was at that party and when I tried to come by myself with my 5 week old?? silly anne...i love your catch up posting these days
Post a Comment