
I guess I ran over this in our driveway when I went to take my mom to the airport at 4 am. I thought it was just the edge of the curb. GROSS!!!!

It was a giant rat as big as my foot. It must have been slow too if I hit it with my car. If you look closely you can see tire marks on its body.

Laura, Ethan, Molly holding baby Jace and Ashley chatting and eating dinner.

Ethan joined by Austin and Lexi. None of them would look at the camera. Jeff and the boys slept overnight with the Gurney boys in their tent and Mom, Jace and Erin, Clara went home where it was warm.

It got pretty cold as the sun went down. Good luck staying warm tonight boys. See you in the morning!
1 comment:
i forgot about your rat encounter! sick!!!
Post a Comment